One of the hot topics in real estate right now is -- if I sell my home where am I going to go? What if I can’t find a new home? And what happens if I need to sell before I can buy a new home?
Our team has some great tips for helping solve these big dilemmas:
• We can write an offer on a new home contingent upon you selling your home but in this hot market this is our least competitive option.
• Sell your home to the buyers then rent back your home for a couple of months from the new buyers until you find your next home.
• Sell your home with a reverse contingency -- your sale would be contingent upon you finding your next home within a reasonable time period.
• Sell your home then move to a short-term rental like an Airbnb, VRBO, or extended stay hotel until you find your next home.
• Sell your home and move in with family or friends short-term.
• Take out a bridge loan on your current home to have a downpayment for your new home
We want to assure you that you have options and selling for top dollar, with terms that are in your favor, and buying while interest rates are at an all-time low are great ways to take advantage of this amazing real estate market we are currently in.