Helpful For Sellers in a Buyer's Market: Consider a Pre-listing Inspection!
This may be an excellent choice for Sellers in today's market that primarily favors buyers. It may give you the following advantages:
* Be well aware of your home's condition
* Sell in a more timely fashion
* Have more control of the selling process
* Avoid re-negotiation post-accepted offer
* YOU decide what repairs, updates, or replacements you wish to make prior to listing your home.
* Be better able to defend your asking price
* Have the report available to show prospective Buyers - giving them confidence in the investment they are making
It's about a $500 investment - you decide if you feel this is valuable!
MORE ABOUT HOME INSPECTION CLICK HERE
The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Real Estate Board of Greater Vancouver (REBGV), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the REBGV, the FVREB or the CADREB.